PCP (Phencyclidine)Last Updated: Monday, July 10, 2017
What is it?
Synthetically produced hallucinogen
Angel Dust, Boat, Crystal, Embalming Fluid, Hog, Ozone, Rocket Fuel, Shermans, Supergrass, Tic Tac, Wack, Zoom
How is it used?
• Tablets, capsules are swallowed
• In powder form, snorted
• Leafy material sprayed or dipped in liquid and smoked
How does it affect the body?
- Dissociative drug, induces distortion of sight and sound and produces feelings of detachment
- Disorientation, delirium
- Sedation, immobility, amnesia
- Numbness, slurred speech, loss of coordination
- Feeling of strength, power, and invulnerability
- Increased blood pressure, rapid and shallow breathing, elevated heart rate and temperature