LSDLast Updated: Thursday, June 18, 2020
What is it?
Very strong hallucinogen sold on streets that is odorless and colorless with high potential for abuse.
Acid, Blotter Acid, Dots, Mellow Yellow, Window Pane
How is it used?
• Added to absorbent paper such as blotter paper divided into square dosage units
• Tablets or capsules
• Occasionally in liquid form
How does it affect the body?
- Distorted perception of shape and size of objects, colors, and sounds
- Acute anxiety and depression
- Flashbacks days and even months after
- Elevated heart rate, higher body temperature, increased blood pressure, dilated pupils
- Overdose symptoms: longer, more intense episodes, psychosis and death.