RohypnolLast Updated: Thursday, June 18, 2020
What is it?
Depressant and benzodiazepine with generic name Flunitrazepam. It is not approved for medical use in the United States. Used by cocaine abusers to relieve side effects, and also used as a “date rape” drug.
Circles, Forget Me Pill, La Rocha, Lunch Money Drug, Mexican Valium, Pingus, R2, Roach 2, Ruffies, Rophies, Wolfies
How is it used?
• Oblong olive green tablet, swallowed, crushed and snorted
• Can be dissolved in liquids
• When placed in a light-colored drink, will dye it blue
How does it affect the body?
- Muscle relaxant, decreased anxiety
- Drowsiness, amnesia, sleep
- Slurred speech, loss of coordination
- Impaired mental function, confusion